If you get white colors after a test, this might be due to the lack of water in the testing chamber and/or lack of chemical reagents.
- Check if the silicon “sample” tube is connected to the water tank with no air bubbles
- Calibrate your testing chamber pump (Check calibration procedure)
- Check if the chemical reagents quantity is above the minimum permissible level (50 %) and if they are in the right chemical positions.
- To check the reagents’ quantity:
- Log in to Reef Kinetics App
- Go to your Bot
- Go to Dashboard
- You can check the percentage of each reagent