- Connect “WASTE” to waste container with the 2 meter silicon sample tube and connect “RODI” and “TANK” with the 2 meter silicon sample tube.
- Make sure the RO is full and waste is empty by checking them through the App.
- Shake the reagents from 2-4 minutes or as indicated by the test kits before emptying them in our glass vials.
- Label all the vials with the correct parameter and reagent names before placing them in the ReefBot vial’s rack.
- Make sure the glass vials has one magnetic stirrer placed inside before emptying the reagents.
- Make sure that both the testing and RO chambers include a magnetic stirrer before any tests and calibration.
- Don’t remove the PTFE from the glass vials.
- Don’t run a test while the cover is removed.
- Don’t restart or turn the power off while you are running a test.
- Don’t run tests before placing magnetic stirrers in both the testing and RO chambers.
- Don’t switch caps or vials between different reagents.
- Don't connect the RODI straight to an RODI filter. Always use a 0 TDS DI water.